Do you have a regular Community Pharmacy?
National Custom Compounding has a unique agreement with a variety of independent and branded Community Pharmacies throughout the Gold Coast, Northern NSW, Brisbane and rural Queensland.
This pickup service allows you to order your Compounding Medication through any Pharmacy (or National Custom Compounding) and collect the compounded medication from that same Pharmacy.
Place an order through your local Pharmacy
Steps to follow
- Have your compounding prescription ready.
- Drop into your closest Pharmacy. (Find them here)
- Place the order requesting any particular details (ie. flavours) as you would normally have in the compounded medication.
- Notify the person taking your order that you would like to collect it from their pharmacy.
- Leave your best contact number and email.
Once your order has been made at National Custom Compounding it will be returned to your local Pharmacy. They will call you on the number provided and invite you to collect the order.
To find your closest Pharmacy please visit here.
- Does it cost extra to collect from my local Pharmacy? No – This is a free service provided by Nation Custom Compounding
- Does it take longer to get my compounded medicine? Yes – As there is a courier service required to get your produce to pharmacy, it may take between 1-2 days.